- Provide standard basic education to children with a focus on the girl child.
- Fight against EARLY/ FORCED marriage in the South West Region.
- Identify and develop potentials in children at an early age in fields not common in the local community (notably music, arts, designing, drawing and painting etc.).
- Expose young children and women to modern technology especially the use of ICT facilities.
- Promote gender awareness among children, young people and parents so as to ensure a more harmonious and peaceful relationship between the boy/girl child as they mature.
- Provide evironmental education and community health care among women/children on tropical issues (such as HIV/AIDS, STDs, malaria, cholera etc).
- Promote literacy, skills building and economic diversification amongst women.