As a non governmental organization, AMEF needs your help and support to achieve its goals and objectives within the following domains
- Child Centred education
- Fighting gender bias in rural communities, and especially
- The rights of the girl child
Challenges faced by AMEF include the following:
- School needs of children cannot be met due to abject poverty of parents within the area of operation
- Inadequate running cost (meeting the needs of the staff and target population)
- Inadequate infrastructure, tools and equipment
- 'Difficult road and lack of mobility to access certain areas of operation, like Akwaya, South West Region of Cameroon where early/forced marriage of the girl child is prevalent
Our organizing committee staff and affiliates dedicate their time relentlessly to meet up with the goals of AMEF.
However, support funding is desperately needed by AMEF to booster her activities. If you believe in our mission, think, take an action to support AMEF financially and / or materially in her many on-going projects or you can sponsor specific projects.
Money Woman Phenomenon
The C and J Mebinaps Solidarity Tree is a program which pairs a child with a sponsor for a minimum of one year following, one of the categories (see below)
If a child is being sponsored the first year, sponsors could renew their funding for subsequent years in order to ensure the good development of the child. The first step is to choose the category of sponsorship A, B or C (see below).
CATEGORY A CFA EURO POUND US DOLLAR
|Food and drinks||27.000||41.97||35.90||53.71|
|10% bank charges||12.650||19.29||16.82||25.17|
Total/month 12.146 18.58 16.15 24.16
CATEGORY B CFA EURO POUND US DOLLAR
|Food and drink||27.000||41.97||35.90||53.71|
10% bank charges 10.150 15.48 13.50 20.19
Total/year 113.150 173.35 150.68 225.26
Total/month 9.429 14.45 12.56 18.77